Welcome to the NEOTT MotoTrials Web Site
2017 Schedule - must attend 7 out of 11 to qualify for year-end awards
1. Feb 19th @Grand Lake
2. Mar 19th @Grand Lake (gate trial)
3\4. May 20\21 @Byrds Adv Center
5. Jun 4 @App Bay
6. Sep 10 @Peru, KS (AVTA hosted)
7\8. Sep 30\Oct 1 @Peru, KS (AVTA hosted)
9\10. Oct 14\15 @Fry Lake Sooner Cup (TACO hosted)
11. Nov 5 @Wildcat Ranch
Want to subscribe to the NEOTT schedule on your mobile phone calendar? On your phone Press and Hold or on your computer right click here to copy the calendar URL to the clipboard. Note that if you click\tap the link then you will import the schedule but you won't get any changes. You want to subscribe by copy\pasting the URL into your calendar - here's how:
On iPhone go to: Settings, Mail Contact & Calendars, Add Account, Other, Add Subscribed Calendar and paste the URL. Alternatively you can email the link to yourself and then tap the link in email.
For Android Step 1: Go to Google Calendar in a web browser, Click the down arrow next to "Other Calendars", Add by URL and paste the URL. Step 2: Open Calendar on your phone, Overflow icon (the 3 vertical dots in upper right hand corner), Sync Now (this will update your calendar list), then Calendars, Check the box next to NEOTT - MotoTrials. Note: On the event details you can tap the location GPS info and get driving directions (cool)
Want the Central Regional Trials Championship (CRTC) calendar too? Here is the link.
Want more? The NATC schedule is here which includes bonus Youth Nationals, World Round in AZ, Scottish Six Day (you know you want to go) and Scott Trial (just because it is bad a**)
If someone wants to organize something in Jan, Apr, Jul, Aug or Dec let a club officer know.
NEOTT - 2017 News
2017 Club Officers:
- Kevin Kight, President\Treasurer
- Josh Evans, Vice President
- Eldon Malone, Co-Treasurer
- Pat Gwin, Secretary
- Chris Shellenberger, Officer at Large
- Equipment Manager(s), Todd D, Todd P and Chris S
- Membership Coordinator, Todd Phillips
Quick Notes from the club meeting - all the details are here
- Members must make 6 of 9 to qualify for year-end awards
- Members entry fees $20\event or buy a season pass at $15\event
- Non-member entry is $25
- Club will return to riding on property that only requires a waiver to ride.
- No JITT format in 2017
- Two, count 'em, Two Gate Trials this year.
- Club agreed to contribute $100 to RiderDown.org
- Tether switches will be required in 2017.
NEOTT - November at Wildcat Ranch Photos
NEOTT - July at Grand Lake Gate Trial Photos
NEOTT - 2-Day Trial May 21 & 22
"The Suspender Nationals"
"The Suspender Nationals"
Great Team Photo prior to Saturday's Ride
In March, NEOTT lost a great long time club member Eddie Garner. Caleb and Kyle came out to the suspender nationals with Eddie's bike and took home some nice hardware.
Some of the sights from the Suspender Nationals