Welcome to the NEOTT MotoTrials Web Site
FIM World Round
NEOTT NIGHT TRIAL - Saturday Aug 5th 9 PM ~~ Midnight
Next Event: Sun Sep 10, 2017
Peru, KS with AVTA club
Suspender Nationals Sunday team photo. Jimmy, David and Charlie came out with a collection of Bultaco's, including Larry's. It was a little wet and slick after 3 inches of rain but it was great practice for finding traction.
2017 Schedule - must attend 7 out of 11 to qualify for year-end awards
1. Feb 19th @Grand Lake, OK
2. Mar 19th @Grand Lake, OK (gate trial)
3\4. May 20\21 @Byrds Adv Center, AR
5. Jun 4 @Gruber ORV
6. Sep 10 @Peru, KS (AVTA hosted)
7\8. Sep 30\Oct 1 @Peru, KS (AVTA hosted)
9\10. Oct 14\15 @Fry Lake, OK Sooner Cup (TACO hosted)
11. Nov 5 @Wildcat Ranch, AR
Other Events of Interest
- Jun 3 & 4 : CRTC MITA - Jonesburg, MO, flyer
- July 29 & 30 : FIM World Round - CAT - Kingman, AZ (7,000' altitude)
- Aug 19 & 20 : UTE Cup - RMTA - Del Norte, CO
- Sep 16 & 17 : CRTC MATT Quarry Cup - Trenton, MO
- Sep 30 & Oct 1 : CRTC AVTA - Sedan, KS
- Oct 14 & 15 : CRTC TACO - Fry Lake, OK
- Oct 28 & 29 : CRTC NTTA - Muenster, TX
- Jan 1, 2018 : Almosta Race
NEOTT - Pics from Grand Lake Feb 2017
NEOTT - 2017 News
2017 Club Officers:
- Kevin Kight, President\Treasurer
- Josh Evans, Vice President
- Eldon Malone, Co-Treasurer
- Pat Gwin, Secretary
- Chris Shellenberger, Officer at Large
- Equipment Manager(s), Todd D, Todd P and Chris S
- Membership Coordinator, Todd Phillips
Quick Notes from the club meeting - all the details are here
- Members must make 7 of 11 to qualify for year-end awards
- Members entry fees $20\event or buy a season pass at $15\event
- Non-member entry is $25
- Club will return to riding on property that only requires a waiver to ride.
- No JITT format in 2017
- Two, count 'em, Two Gate Trials this year.
- Club agreed to contribute $100 to RiderDown.org
- Tether switches will be required in 2017.
NEOTT - Learn to Ride
Maybe you are a dirt bike guy or gal thinking about trials ... check this DirtRider article out.
Youtube video - Guy "Airtime" Cooper on trials.
Cody Webb on how riding trials helped him for Enduro-Cross.
Also here is a Dirt Rider video of some Moto-X guys learning to ride trials bikes from 10-time National Champ and GasGas rep Geoff Aaron.
Seven good reasons you should own a trials bike.